2023-2024 School Year
Complete google Form HERE
Our Counseling Department will be gone for Summer Break from June 7th to July 17th. Us ing the information provided in the google form we will be in contact with you to move forward with your enrollment. Please have the following documents ready in order to register your stu dent.
Documents Needed for Enrollment
1. Address verification in parent/Guardian's name (two current utility bills).
2. Up-to-date immunizations
3. Birth certificate
4. Grades 10-12: Withdrawal grades AND unofficial transcript. This is so we can properly place student in classes.
Grade 9: Report Card if interested in Honor classes
5. Parent/Guardian's State issued identification or driver's license.
6. Court documents of custody or guardianship, if applicable.
7. IEP or 504 Plan if students has one.