Enrollment 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Quartz High School!
Here are the steps for enrollment:
Step 1 - Initial Request For Enrollment
Please click on the link below. This will allow staff to contact you with additional information.
Step 2 - Health Questionnaire
Please click on the link below.
HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE FORM FOR 20-21
Step 3 -Documentation Needed
After parent/guardian completes the Google Enrollment Form, and Health Questionnaire please be prepared to email all of the required enrollment documents listed below after being contacted by staff:
- Photo ID.
- Proof of Residency (2 utility bills)
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school (Not required for incoming 9th Grade Students).
- Unofficial transcript/last report card (if available) to better place students in their classes.
- IEP or 504 accommodations (if applicable).
- Guardian/Custody paperwork (if applicable)
Step 4 - Sending Immunizations
After parent/guardian email’s the enrollment documents, please email a copy of your immunization records to the following email address: QHHSHealthRecords@avhsd.org
Step 5 - Complete PowerSchool Enrollment
Once you complete steps 1-4, a staff member will provide instructions to create a Parent Portal and the necessary access codes via email.
Step 6 - Course Selection (Class Registration)
Once you completed ALL steps of enrollment, staff will connect you with a counselor to select your courses via email.