- Cross Country
- Golf (Girls)
- Tennis (Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
- Basketball (Boys)
- Basketball (Girls)
- Soccer (Boys)
- Soccer (Girls)
- Golf (Boys)
- Tennis (Boys)
- Track & Field
- Volleyball (Boys)
The following are required prior to participation in any sport:
Online Registration completed at www.Athleticclearance.com
- A blue physical card must be signed and stamped by a doctor.
All of the above documents are available from the Athletics Secretary in the Administration Office. All completed and signed and stamped documents must be returned to the Athletic Office at least 24 hours prior to tryouts date before any participation in practice or tryouts. Please allow 48 hours for clearance.
Athletic – Academic – Activities Letters
Letters are only worn on the QH Letterman jacket with “Columbia” blue shell and white leather sleeves. Jackets are purchased at student’s expense at various sporting goods and trophy shops in the Antelope Valley. No variations to this jacket are allowed.
- Academic Letter – students must be enrolled in 6 classes; 4 of the 6 classes must meet the entrance requirements for the University of California system; and a grade point average of 3.66 or above must be maintained for two consecutive semesters.
- Athletic Letters – each sport has different requirements, see coaches for details.
- Leadership – See Mr. Manthey
- Band – see Band Director
- Drama – see Drama teacher